1. Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase.
2. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
4. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment. If it is less, then change can not be given.
5. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
6. Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose.
In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our expressed written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCEDURE
The purchaser of the voucher is entitled to a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period provided the gift voucher is returned unused and with the original receipt within 14 days of purchase, after which a full refund will be made. If you need to return a gift voucher please email email@example.com